Party in the Park 23rd July
Thursday 23rd July 6.30-9pm, Ravenscourt Park Glasshouses
Our annual ABN’s summer party will be held at the Glasshouses in Ravenscourt Park, London W6 0UL by kind invitation of Hammersmith Community Gardens. Situated next to the park’s cafe the glasshouses date back to the 19th century. If the weather is fine we can enjoy the beautiful walled garden but if we are unlucky enough to have rain, then the glasshouses will give us shelter. The £10 ticket includes a choice of quiche, salad and a glass of wine or soft drink. For safety purposes the Glasshouses have a capacity of 80 so tickets are limited – make sure you get one in time.
- Tickets £10 in advance available from Finlay Brewer, 113 Askew Road and Detour Café, 135 Askew Road;
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve;
- Tasty food by Detour Café;
- Wine selection by Askew Wine for sale by the glass or bottle;
- Music for a summer evening.
See location on Google Maps [here...].
The glasshoused are situated beside the café. Go through the gate and you will see the entrance to the right of the café.