The winter winds are here, so why not bring some spice and warmth to your life by joining us at Neha’s Cooking to celebrate the launch of
Our new Supper Club in London W6 on 29th November 2012
For a Special Launch Price of £38.00
You will enjoy a welcome cocktail and canapés plus a delicious, lovingly prepared, three course meal from Neha’s unique recipes Furthermore, in order to spread the love, we are offering ‘mates rates’. You bring three full-paying guests and you only pay £35.00.
In this new dining club, Neha cooks her own recipes of modern home-cooked Indian and Burmese influenced food. She shares her passion for using selected ingredients, fresh seasonal produce and tips of how to shop in ethnic speciality stores. Neha’s recipes are created from her stunning culinary heritage of British, Bengali and Burmese food. Her expert knowledge and cooking of specially created modern, healthy and flavoursome Burmese and Indian dishes, combine to make this a unique eating experience. Come join us and meet other diverse Londoners and foodies for an evening of feasting at Neha’s Cooking. Experience the rare opportunity of eating Burmese food which is a stunning combination of Thai, Chinese and Indian influences. We also cater for private parties. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
* Canapés and three courses from Neha’s Cooking, unique recipes inspired by Indian and Burmese cuisine.
* An explanation of the fresh ingredients and spices used in the dishes and a guide to shopping in ethic speciality stores.
* We have a communal table where you will meet other foodies and make new friends. You receive a welcome drink but feel free to bring additional drinks to enjoy with your meal with no corkage charge.
* It is a one-of-a kind experience held in a great central London setting.
* You can buy vouchers for Neha’s Supper Club, which make great Christmas presents and are valid for three months. See website for details www.nehascooking.com
* Be bold. You can come by yourself and meet friendly new people from all walks of life. A lot of people do. We welcome adventurous singletons and make sure you feel at home.
* Charismatic hosts, if we may say so ourselves!
Look forward to cooking for you soon at my Supper Club, Neha x Big on Family, Love and Flavours
Copyright© Neha Misra 2012 All Rights Reserved - T 07956528922 - E email@example.com - www.nehascooking.com