Are you a Hammersmith & Fulham Brilliant Business? A local business hero?
The 2013 awards launch today (Friday 6 September) with the closing date for nominations is on Monday 21 October. The prestigious awards ceremony takes place on Thursday 7 November at Bush Hall.
Just like last year we will be asking residents, shoppers and workers to go online and nominate the best local businesses in a borough-wide competition showcasing the best of business. That winning business could be you!
Any business can be nominated from a bank to a barbers or a boutique to a bar. The list is endless.
As well as the prestige and publicity from winning an award in any one of five categories and the presentation of an awards trophy you could also win a fantastic prize to the value of £500.
There are 10 nomination categories:
- Your favourite business (sponsored by Hammersmith Kings Mall)
- Best customer service (sponsored by Westfield Shopping Centre)
- Best new business (sponsored by the Fulham and Hammersmith Chronicle)
- Best business supporter of the community (sponsored by Fulham/Hammersmith Broadway)
- Best business entrepreneur (sponsored by Royal Bank of Scotland RBS)
- Best creative business (sponsored by Stanhope)
- Best food business (sponsored by Leith's School of Food and Wine)
- Best Fulham business (sponsored by The Fulham Resident)
- Best Hammersmith business (sponsored by HammersmithLondon)
- Best Shepherds Bush business (sponsored by W12 Shopping Centre)
Encourage your customers to vote for you TO WIN!
Read more [here..]